26.10.11

To follow the pattern - or not follow the pattern.....


Ok..... so I found this pattern on Ravelry
Beautiful huh?


Clearly..... when I was (ahem) following the instructions -


I wasn't concentrating!!! ...... at all.




But you know - I don't mind the outcome of my lack of concentration.

I added the bead but I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it!


Have you come across a knitted necklace pattern that you'd recommend? That you followed - or didn't!

I think I'd like to give it another go....

Visit some more creative spaces here!

6 comments:

  1. concentration or not, it's pretty cute. i've never tried to knit a necklace, i usually just stick to scarves because i'm a pansy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is adorable! i cannot knitt but i really want to learn how!
    have a wonderful evening ( or morning ...)
    xoxo from norway

    ReplyDelete
  3. A unique piece and I really like the colour choice. I often end up with something that looks very different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Can I place an order??? Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really like it - especially the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really enjoy reading your thoughts and visiting your spaces!